THE STORIES and STRUCTURE: this is where you hit it home. Communicate the potential, the possibilities and scalability of your vision.
Write one paragraph, a touch point, for each / any of the following:
- describe the long series arc, the hero’s journey from the inciting incident to the end of series.
- tell the arc or plot of a mid-season episode, to show the typical structure of how the show functions each week.
- engage them in a potential pilot, what launches our hero into the series world
- give loglines for potential episodes for your first season.
- give the hook for a 3 season arc that propel our hero deeper into his quest and the audience further into the world.