Check out The TV Series Format Template : Write it Down to get the basics.
All right, lets get you started!
First, check out my own Blog Template : TV Format that I use to get each new idea started, so you have an idea of the interactivity.
These are the main Blog Template TV Format sections:
- Cover Page
- Characters – Main
- Characters – Supporting
- Stories and Structure
- Supporting Materials
Steps to Creating your Online TV Format:
- Create a Post Category labeled: ‘Your Title’ TV Format
- Note the Category’s ID#
- Create, Publish a Page titled: ‘Your Title’ TV Format
- In the page options, in ‘filter by taxonomy’ type: category : ID#
- Create Posts for each section of the TV Format above with the same titles.
- Bulk Edit All Posts: Add Category ‘Your Title’ TV Format, and Publish
- Change the Published Times: of each post to allow for proper ordering (Cover Page to be the last post published, Supporting Materials the first, and all others changed to sequential times in-between. TIP: I chose an hour difference between each posts to keep it simple.)
- Add the Page to your blog’s main menu for easy navigation.
- Add the Simple Membership WP Plugin to protect your Online TV Format or create a ‘members only’ Focus Group to share and hash out drafts.
- Add the Pinterest Board Widget to your posts to help visualize your ideas.
- Make a Template Page and Posts, then use Duplicate Post WP Plugin to turn all your ideas into online pitches!